ATEN VS1912-AT-GThe VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player is a PC-based media player and an ideal solution for multi-display applications such as digital signage, video walls, projection screens and digital board installations.
multimediální přehraváč s výstupem až na 12 DP portů
(1 DP vstup - 12 DP výstupů)
video wall (např. 1 obraz rozdělen na 4 monitory)
64 GB disk
The VS1912 supports video wall configurations with up to 12 displays and allows you to design creative video walls in various asymmetric layouts. Custom widget tools allow you to add banners, video playback, flash media, images and real-time clock displays overs traditional media. The Advanced Video Wall features allow you to resize, layer (including Picture in Picture), span across multiple screens and even rotate pictures and videos at 90° intervals.
Multimedia files are uploaded and the system is set up from a computer connected across a network. With a built-in web interface and intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface), access and configuration is simple and does not require extra software. The VS1912 also features a scheduling function that helps you create detailed playlists days, weeks, or even months ahead of time.
In addition, the VS1912 is equipped with two bi-directional RS-232 serial ports for controlling the connected displays, an HDMI input port for routing an additional HDMI source and USB 3.0, 2.0 ports for importing profile settings and schedules. With these features, the VS1912 has the flexibility to meet the needs of various environments, including trade shows, lobbies, conference halls, shopping malls, and any other public space requiring dynamic video displays.
* An RS-232 splitter is required if you need to control more than two serial devices.
- PC-based player for digital signage and video wall applications
- Allows a video wall with up to 12 displays
- Supports creative, asymmetric layouts*
- Advanced Video Wall: Pictures and videos can be resized, layered (including Picture in Picture), spanned across multiple screens and rotated at 90° intervals.
- Upload system confi guration and playback files easily through an intuitive web GUI, no additional software needed**
- Widgets display video, image, flash media, webpage, text, banner, clock, RSS or RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) over the screens
- Flexible scheduling and profiles for easy management of connections
- Two bi-directional RS-232 serial ports for controlling connected displays ***
- 64 GB storage capacity and 8GB DDR3 system memory
- One HDMI input port for more flexible media sourcing
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports for importing profi le settings and schedules
- Locking mechanism included in DisplayPort cables and DVI adapter
- ESD protection for DisplayPorts
- Firmware upgradeable
- Slim 1U design
- Rack mountable
* Asymmetric layouts can be formed using displays at right angles only (i.e. portrait and landscape orientations). See page 3 for more details.
** Google Chrome required
*** An RS-232 splitter is required if you need to control more than two serial devices.